The best way to learn these would be to print them out to do the exercises. Back to Korean hangul lessons. Writing practice. Korean Alphabet Practice.
- Korean Syllable System – 자음 (Consonants) 모음 (Vowels) 받침 (Final Consonants)
- Simple Writing Practices of 한글 (Hangeul) -One syllable Words
- Country Names Writing Practice
- Fruits in Korean Writing Practice
- Jobs/Occupations in Korean
- Family Members in Korean
- Daily Life Words in Korean
- Words related to Home/House
- Simple Phrases Practice
- Simple Questions Practice
- Sentence Structure Practice (Introduction) : ~예요/이에요
- Sentence Structure Practice (Nationality) : ~인이에요/사람이에요
- Sentence Structure Practice (Existence, Possession): 있어요/없어요
- Sino Korean Numbers
Shipping and Refund Policy
Orders are shipped via DHL Express which normally takes 2-5 business days. Your items are packed with the utmost care and you will be provided with a tracking number once the item is on its way to you
In case we are at fault for any issues with your order, we take full responsibility for your items and we offer a full refund or exchange/re-send the items. Please contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the parcel, in case you encounter any troubles with your order.
There are some cases in which we cannot assume responsibility for the failure of delivery, such as: putting down the wrong address, failing to respond to DHL or Custom Services’ inquiries, the parcel being stolen after it had already reached its intended destination, cancelling the order after we’ve already shipped the items.
In the above mentioned cases we cannot offer a refund for your order.
Regarding Customs Charges, policies vary from country to country so please make sure to consult your country’s customs services before placing an order.