<Tour and Travel Phrases in Korean>
- ( )에 어떻게 가요? How can I go to ( )?
- ( )까지 가 주세요. Please take me to ( ).
- 사진 좀 찍어주실 수 있나요? Could you please take a picture?
- 이거/그거/저거 얼마예요? How much is this/that?
- 저 좀 도와주실 수 있어요? Could you please help me?
- ( )을 사고 싶어요. I want to buy ( ).
- 덜 맵게 해주세요. Please make it less spicy.
- 메뉴를 추천해주세요, Please recommend me a menu.
- 한국어를 잘 못해요. I cannot speak Korean well.
- 영어로 된 책자가 있나요? Do you have a brochure in English?
Shipping and Refund Policy
Orders are shipped via DHL Express which normally takes 2-5 business days. Your items are packed with the utmost care and you will be provided with a tracking number once the item is on its way to you
In case we are at fault for any issues with your order, we take full responsibility for your items and we offer a full refund or exchange/re-send the items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the parcel, in case you encounter any troubles with your order.
There are some cases in which we cannot assume responsibility for the failure of delivery, such as: putting down the wrong address, failing to respond to DHL or Custom Services’ inquiries, the parcel being stolen after it had already reached its intended destination, cancelling the order after we’ve already shipped the items.
In the above mentioned cases we cannot offer a refund for your order.
Regarding Customs Charges, policies vary from country to country so please make sure to consult your country’s customs services before placing an order.